| || ISO Quality Management Systems Overview |
- ISO Management Systems from TactiCom:
- Our ISO Management Systems are centralized network based solutions that automate reports (NCR & CAR), policies, procedures, documentation, data management and notification requirements for the ISO quality standards. Our systems scale from companies with one location and multiple departments to multinational corporations with departments spread across the world. Each ISO Management System is custom configured based on our client’s requirements. Our systems are used successfully to manage large and small operations.
- Interfaces with existing systems:
- TactiCom's ISO Management Systems can interface with your existing in-house data management systems, data sources and ERP systems. This enables you to build on your existing infrastructure.
- Our systems are scalable from small companies with multiple departments to large multinational corporations with offices spread over large geographic areas. TactiCom is the choice of multinationals such as Intel, Compaq, British Oxygen (BOC) and Texas Instruments.
- Simple to use:
- Our ISO management systems have an intuitive web interface that is simple to use. Should a user have a question, the system has on-line context sensitive help.
- Ensures compliance:
- All NCRs & CARs follow your (quality manual) procedures. Our close loop systems ensures notification and completion / resolution. Our best strength and expertise is in automating the NCR & CAR process which is typically the weakest link and most time consuming process of any ISO quality system.
- Communicated directly with vendors:
- External vendors (suppliers & customers) have secure access through standard web browser.
- Several reporting formats including MS Excel, HTML & text.